What kind of insurance do I need?

We advise you to check your health insurance.  Hight altitude trekking or adventurous sports (eg. rafting, paragliding, etc.) are not always covered by the standard health insurance.  We ask you to make sure that the insurance covers your activities in Nepal and evacuation in case of emergency.

There are hundreds of options to take a travel-, health-, luggage- and cancellation insurance online or in a travel shop.  Feel welcome to ask our advice.